100 Novels Everyone Should Read - Compilation from The Telegraph

Had you been reading a lot? Ever wonder whether anything which you had read were listed in any list of recommended reading? Well, I saw a post by The Telegraph on a compilation of 100 novels that everyone should read. Here is the link to these literatures:


So, did you read any of these books? Do share a thought...


No, this is not about that magician... David Copperfield is  written by the same author who wrote A Tale of Two Cities.
Don Quixote - A Spanish classic which is supposed to be a comedy, but ends a little sadly.

Moby Dick - The famous classic with a whale; the other one (which I know of) being Pinocchio...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is full of humor. Maybe one day I will read this book...

Another famous book, To Kill a Mockingbird; I guess I will one day read it to know why 'Mockingbird' needs to be killed.

I always wanted to read the classical science fiction that is The War of the Worlds; I guess I just have to go get this book and finish it.


Popular posts from this blog

The Voyages of the Dragon Wynd - The Shallows (Book 1 of Flag of Bones)

Calvin and Hobbes - Weirdos from Another Planet!

7th Bookfest 2012 @ Malaysia (第七届海外华文书市)